FFRUK TV Face To Face With The Mercanaries

Camden has been no stranger to breeding ear striking and imagination stirring artists over the decades and so it continues with THE MERCANARIES, a four strong indie/punk band. Creating a sound as addictive to feet and hips as it is to ears, the band has been billed as “the most exciting band to come out of London for years.”

Comparisons to the likes of Happy Mondays and The Stone Roses have also been laid upon the quartet yet their music is undoubtedly unique, continually luring an increasingly growing and loyal following as The Mercanaries dynamically spice up the capital’s live scene.

Performing at one of FFRUK’s Reggae Punk Nights at The Dublin Castle, the band took time out before playing to talk with FFRUK TV’s SEGS JENNINGS (Ruts DC) and TARA REZ (The Duel). Introductions led to the band offering an insight into the band from their beginnings to the raw and organic essence of their sound, and the rewards of occasional made-up lines to lyrics to hopes ahead. With a thrilling slice of the band live on the night in the song, “Hard to Please”; this is The Mercanaries!

1. Posted 26th April 2019 at 01:41 | Permalink

881916 824336Quite fascinating data!Perfect just what I was searching for! 408728

2. Posted 10th June 2019 at 11:19 | Permalink

589236 483622Outstanding post, I feel blog owners should larn a lot from this blog its truly user genial . 146635

3. Posted 3rd July 2019 at 22:03 | Permalink

408549 15471Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in fact used to be a leisure account it. Glance complicated to much more delivered agreeable from you! Nevertheless, how can we be in contact? 119191

4. Posted 14th July 2019 at 11:32 | Permalink

844421 298015Thank you for sharing with us, I believe this web site genuinely stands out : D. 322567

5. Posted 15th July 2019 at 04:03 | Permalink

748366 414385Spot on with this write-up, I truly feel this website needs much a lot more consideration. I?ll probably be once more to read a lot more, thanks for that info. 772519

6. Posted 15th July 2019 at 21:54 | Permalink

756215 37550The subsequent time I read a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a good deal as this one. I mean, I know it was my option to read, but I truly thought youd have something attention-grabbing to say. All I hear is really a bunch of whining about something that you possibly can repair ought to you werent too busy on the lookout for attention. 761906

7. Posted 17th July 2019 at 15:34 | Permalink

245725 548721Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to appear it more than. I?m undoubtedly enjoying the data. I?m book-marking and will likely be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and superb style and design. 56337

8. Posted 20th July 2019 at 18:34 | Permalink

495539 995122My plate is real full and your tryna give me a lot more food, boy what the fuck is wrong wit? you?!|guruisthebomb| 80803

9. Posted 21st August 2019 at 05:45 | Permalink

615271 121225Absolutely composed content material , thankyou for info . 824992

10. Posted 5th September 2019 at 00:58 | Permalink

605940 202116I truly appreciated this gorgeous weblog. Make confident you maintain up the good work. Finest Regards . 576599

11. Posted 19th October 2019 at 04:54 | Permalink

cool test

12. Posted 6th November 2019 at 21:10 | Permalink

451947 228885I likewise conceive so , perfectly written post! . 391515

13. Posted 27th November 2019 at 07:07 | Permalink

consorcio de carros pelo banco itau consorcio de veiculos caixa economica federal consorcio de carros banco bradesco consorcio itau simulador motos consorcio de carros sicoob consorcio honda carros simulador consorcio chevrolet onix 2019 consorcio banco do brasil automoveis tabela consorcio de carros mais em conta tabela de consorcio de automoveis porto seguro.

14. Posted 27th November 2019 at 18:28 | Permalink

consorcio imobiliario itau telefone consorcio de imovel pela caixa economica federal caixa economica consorcio imoveis simulador consorcio imobiliario santander tabela consorcio bradesco imoveis reclame aqui consorcio imovel banco bradesco consorcio imovel magazine luiza consorcio de imoveis caixa economica federal simulador consorcio de imovel santander consorcio imobiliario sicredi consorcio de imoveis itau simulador tabela de consorcio imobiliario banco do brasil.

15. Posted 29th November 2019 at 05:56 | Permalink

carta de credito de carros de luxo consorcio de automoveis de luxo carta credito de automovel de luxo carta credito de veiculo de luxo carta de credito de veiculos de luxo carta credito de carro de luxo consorcio de veiculos de luxo carta de credito de veiculo de luxo carta credito de carros de luxo carta credito de carro de luxo carta de credito de veiculo de luxo carta credito de automoveis de luxo carta de credito de automovel de luxo cartas de credito de carro de luxo carta credito de carro de luxo carta de credito de veiculo de luxo.

16. Posted 1st December 2019 at 05:55 | Permalink

consorcio de imovel rural bb consorcio bb imovel vale a pena consorcio contemplado imovel itau consorcio de imoveis porto seguro reclame aqui como funciona o consorcio de imoveis do banco do brasil consorcio de imovel caixa consorcio imovel magazine luiza simulador de consorcio imobiliario caixa economica consorcio imobiliario contemplado caixa consorcio imobiliario sicredi consorcio bradesco imoveis reclame aqui tabela de consorcio imobiliario banco do brasil.

17. Posted 1st December 2019 at 13:02 | Permalink

consorcio imobiliario bradesco para construcao consorcio de imovel pela caixa economica federal consorcio banco do brasil imoveis tabela consorcio de casas simulador consorcio imovel caixa simulacao simulador consorcio imovel caixa economica federal como funciona o consorcio de imoveis da caixa economica cef consorcio imobiliario simulador consorcio contemplado imovel caixa consorcio porto seguro imoveis login consorcio bradesco imoveis simulador consorcio imovel bradesco reclame aqui.